If you want to use ZigZag Exchange on zkSync, you will first need to bridge your funds from Ethereum Layer 1 to zkSync Layer 2. After that, a one-time activation fee is required by zkSync's design to activate your account. You're then ready to start trading on ZigZag.
- 1.Go to trade.zigzag.exchange/bridge, switch your wallet network to Ethereum, connect your wallet and sign the message to access your account
- 2.Fill in the amount you want to transfer from L1 to L2, click on transfer for ETH or approve+transfer for any ERC-20
- If you choose ETH, you can bridge to L2 right away. If you choose any ERC-20, you'll first need to approve the token before being able to transfer
- 3.Confirm the transaction in your wallet and wait until your funds are bridged to zkSync
- 4.Once your funds have arrived, sign zkSync's one-time activation fee and start trading at trade.zigzag.exchange
Check your account and transaction details: